As a leadership coach, Tanveer Naseer works with his clients to help them push past their assumptions and perceived notions – which typically leads to declining employee morale and workplace inertia – and develop concrete action plans that are within their abilities and resources to implement.
This approach allows Tanveer’s clients to develop strategies from their coaching sessions which are internally driven and conform to the organization’s culture and values. This also allows clients to take full ownership of both the process and the results as the measures are derived collectively within the team, ensuring that the efforts are sustainable instead of simply being a short-term gain.
Through his coaching sessions, either one-on-one or with your team, Tanveer will work with you to create a personalized plan of action that will help you to:
- Develop and strengthen your team’s internal motivation to keep pressing ahead, even when the situation becomes more challenging.
- Strengthen your ability to focus on the key processes that will allow your team to move forward in reaching your organization’s shared goals.
- Define attainable goals on both the professional and personal level, areas that need to be treated as mutually dependent as opposed to exclusive.
- Work with you to create strategies that will help your team become more responsive and adaptive to change in order to foster sustainable growth and development.
- Strengthen your leadership skills in the areas of team building, long term visioning and strategy, communication, and creative and critical thinking.
Some of the services Tanveer Naseer Leadership offers include:
- Individual/group coaching
- Staff and team development
- Leadership development
To learn more about Tanveer’s approach to leadership development and organizational growth, check out his writings on leadership on his award-winning, internationally-acclaimed leadership blog, as well as his first leadership book, “Leadership Vertigo”. We also invite you to take a look below at the numerous publications, media appearances, publications and guest articles Tanveer has written to learn more about his insights on leadership and workplace interactions.
Click here to learn more about Tanveer Naseer Leadership’s coaching services and how we can work together on building on your team’s current successes and plans to reach your organization’s shared goals.
In the Media:
- “Humans override computers — for now” – San Antonio Express-News (January 2016)
- “The Secret to Being a Better Leader Is Telling Great Stories–How to Start” – The Network Journal (November 2015)
- “Expert Interview Series: Tanveer Naseer On How Leaders and Executives Can Help Nurture Team-Building Competencies” – JohnMattone.com (November 2015)
- “Creating Leaders from the Inside Out” – Educational Resource Acquisition Consortium (ERAC) (October 2015)
- “Overcoming leadership vertigo” – Truck Parts & Service (October 2015)
- “Tanveer Naseer: The Meaning of Life and the Sense of Purpose and Drive” – Excellence Reporter (August 2015)
- “Leadership Vertigo: How the Best Leaders Go Off Course” – Skip Pritchard Leadership Insights (March 2015)
- “31 Leadership Experts Reveal Top Leadership Skills & Traits” – Eliv8 (March 2015)
- “10 (More) Leadership Experts Share Their Best Leadership Tip” – Inc Magazine (February 2015)
- “Leadership Vertigo: A Chat With Tanveer Naseer” – Edit Innovation – Matthew E. May (November 2014)
- “Tanveer Naseer: Real-World Leadership” – The Careerists (June 2014)
- “Creative Process Q&A: Tanveer Naseer” – Creative Huddle (February 2014)
- “Tanveer Naseer Q&A on Leadership, Science, Canada & More” – The Blog of Bruce Rosenstein (October 2013)
- “Doing More With Less: 4 Ways to Cope (And Even Succeed) In A Downsized World” – Fast Company (May 2013)
- “How To Overcome Workplace Fears” – Careerealism (May 2013)
- “Growth from within – Help your employees climb the corporate ladder by investing in training” – tED magazine (April 2013 – Vol 50 No 4)
- “Three Ways to Improve Your Leadership Style” – Houston Chronicle (March 2013)
- “Meet Tanveer Naseer: Leadership Coach, Blogger, Thought Leader” – Sage HRMS (February 2013)
- “Vacation, No Vacation, or Work-ation?” – American Management Association (July 2012)
- “Leadership tips from the garden” – The Globe And Mail (June 2012)
Radio/TV shows and podcasts:
- “How to Avoid the Disaster of Leadership Vertigo” – The Next Level podcast (December 2014)
- “Overcoming Leadership Vertigo with @TanveerNaseer” – Work That Matters podcast (December 2014)
- “An Interview with Tanveer Naseer” – Voices of Canadian Leadership podcast (November 2014)
- “Leadership in Social Media” – Social Media Today (November 2014)
- “LDRLB Episode 0522 | Tanveer Naseer” – LDRLB podcast (October 2014)
- “Leadership Vertigo with Tanveer Naseer” – LeadWithGiants TV (October 2014)
- “Tanveer Naseer at Lunch with DriveThruHR” – DriveThruHr radio show (September 2014)
- “The Role of Executive Coaching in Organizational Development” – India HR Live (March 2014)
- “Resolving workplace conflict” – Readitfor.me (August 2013)
- “Something that Women Have and Men Want” – Business Buzz (March 2011)
- “The Drucker Lectures” – Business Book Reviews Part 1 and Part 2 (February 2011)
- Weekly Leader Podcast Episode 73 – Guest co-host for Weekly Leader podcast (November 2010)
- “A Better Workplace Conversation” – Real Recognition Radio (March 2010)
- “Leaders, It’s Time to Make Work Meaningful Again” – The Institute of Certified Professional Managers (December 2015)
- “How Leaders Can Promote Continuous Learning In Today’s Organizations” – Life Science Leader magazine (May 2015)
- “Recognizing the Importance of Community in Your Organization” – Human Capital Institute (September 2014)
- “2 Key Strategies For Improving What We Focus On” – Human Capital Institute (May 2014)
- “3 Lessons On How Small Businesses Can Improve Employee Engagement Levels” – ChamberOfCommerce.com (May 2013)
- “How Leaders Can Better Engage And Empower Their Employees” – Human Capital Institute (April 2013)
- “It’s Not You, It’s Me – Is Narcissism Good For Leadership?” – Guild of HR eMagazine, HR Republic Malaysia (January 2013)
- “3 Leadership Lessons on Nurturing Organizational Learning and Growth” – Human Capital Institute (November 2012)
- “How Leaders Are Creating Engagement In Today’s Workplaces” – Human Capital Institute (September 2012)
- “3 Reasons Why Leaders Should Stop Focusing On Retaining Employees” – Human Capital Institute (July 2012)
- “How To Make Feedback A Gift For Your Employees” – Hallmark Business Connections (December 2011)
- “Four Reasons Why You Should Take a Summer Vacation” – American Management Association eNewsletter (August 2011)
- “Question Authority: Encourage An Inquisitive Staff” – Floral Management: The Floral Business Authority (July 2010 – Vol 27 No 5)
Guest posts on leadership/business blogs:
- “Tanveer Naseer: The Meaning of Life and the Sense of Purpose and Drive.” – Excellence Reporter
- “4 Leadership Measures to Foster Organizational Growth” – InnovationExcellence.com
- “5 Ground Rules for New Leadership Challenges” (co-written with Col. Chris. R. Stricklin) – GeneralLeadership.com
- “It’s Time We Develop A New Relationship With Work” – Deb Mills-Scofield’s blog “Innovanomics”
- “The Missing Link To Fostering Employee Engagement” – Switch & Shift.com
- “3 Lessons on Using Social Media for Your Business, Courtesy of Your Local Mechanic” – thoughtLEADERS.com
- “Leadership Failure In Our Education System” – BretLSimmons.com
- “Making Recognition More Common in the Workplace” – ReadytoFeedback.com