As a leadership coach, I work with my clients to push past assumptions and perceived notions – which typically lead to workplace roadblocks and inertia – to develop concrete action plans that are within their abilities and resources to implement.
This approach allows my clients to develop strategies from my coaching sessions which are internally driven and conform to the organization’s culture and values. This also allows participants to take full ownership of both the process and the results as the measures are derived collectively within the team, ensuring that the efforts are sustainable instead of simply being a short-term gain.
Through my coaching sessions, either one-on-one or with your team, I will work with you to create a personalized plan of action that will help you to:
- Develop and strengthen your team’s internal motivation to keep pressing ahead, even when the situation becomes more challenging.
- Strengthen your ability to focus on the key processes that will allow your team to move forward in reaching your organization’s shared goals.
- Define attainable goals on both the professional and personal level, areas that need to be treated as mutually dependent as opposed to exclusive.
- Work with you to create strategies that will help your team become more responsive and adaptive to change in order to foster sustainable growth and development.
- Develop your leadership skills in the areas of team building, long term visioning and strategy, communication, and creative and critical thinking.
Some of the services I offer include:
- Individual/group coaching
- Staff and team development
- Leadership development
I encourage you to read my blog to learn about my approach to leadership development and organizational growth, as well as the following publications, radio shows/podcasts and guest posts where you can read and hear more about my insights into leadership and workplace interactions.
I invite you to contact me to learn more about my services and how we can collaborate to build on your team’s current successes and plans to reach your organization’s shared goals.
In the Media:
- “Creative Process Q&A: Tanveer Naseer” – Creative Huddle (February 2014)
- “Tanveer Naseer Q&A on Leadership, Science, Canada & More” – The Blog of Bruce Rosenstein (October 2013)
- “Doing More With Less: 4 Ways to Cope (And Even Succeed) In A Downsized World” – Fast Company (May 2013)
- “How To Overcome Workplace Fears” – Careerealism (May 2013)
- “Growth from within – Help your employees climb the corporate ladder by investing in training” – tED magazine (April 2013 – Vol 50 No 4)
- “Three Ways to Improve Your Leadership Style” – Houston Chronicle (March 2013)
- “Meet Tanveer Naseer: Leadership Coach, Blogger, Thought Leader” – Sage HRMS (February 2013)
- “Vacation, No Vacation, or Work-ation?” – American Management Association (July 2012)
- “Leadership tips from the garden” – The Globe And Mail (June 2012)
- “2 Key Strategies For Improving What We Focus On” – Human Capital Institute (May 2014)
- “3 Lessons On How Small Businesses Can Improve Employee Engagement Levels” – ChamberOfCommerce.com (May 2013)
- “How Leaders Can Better Engage And Empower Their Employees” – Human Capital Institute (April 2013)
- “It’s Not You, It’s Me – Is Narcissism Good For Leadership?” – Guild of HR eMagazine, HR Republic Malaysia (January 2013)
- “3 Leadership Lessons on Nurturing Organizational Learning and Growth” – Human Capital Institute (November 2012)
- “How Leaders Are Creating Engagement In Today’s Workplaces” – Human Capital Institute (September 2012)
- “3 Reasons Why Leaders Should Stop Focusing On Retaining Employees” – Human Capital Institute (July 2012)
- “How To Make Feedback A Gift For Your Employees” – Hallmark Business Connections (December 2011)
- “Four Reasons Why You Should Take a Summer Vacation” – American Management Association eNewsletter (August 2011)
- “Real Leadership: The Power of a Compliment” – Incentive Magazine (March 2011)
- “Question Authority: Encourage An Inquisitive Staff” – Floral Management: The Floral Business Authority (July 2010 – Vol 27 No 5)
- “Resolving workplace conflict” – Readitfor.me (August 2013)
- “Something that Women Have and Men Want” – Business Buzz (March 2011)
- Guest co-host for Weekly Leader podcast - Weekly Leader Podcast Episode 73 (November 2010)
- “A Better Workplace Conversation” – Real Recognition Radio (March 2010)
Guest posts on leadership/business blogs:
- “5 Ground Rules for New Leadership Challenges” (co-written with Col. Chris. R. Stricklin) – GeneralLeadership.com
- “It’s Time We Develop A New Relationship With Work” – Deb Mills-Scofield’s blog “Innovanomics”
- “The Missing Link To Fostering Employee Engagement” – Switch & Shift.com
- “3 Lessons on Using Social Media for Your Business, Courtesy of Your Local Mechanic” – thoughtLEADERS.com
- “Leadership Failure In Our Education System” – BretLSimmons.com
- “Making Recognition More Common in the Workplace” – ReadytoFeedback.com